Monday, July 19, 2010

Felt food for a brand new play kitchen!

If I have been particularly quiet lately, it is because:
1. We've all suffered a bad bout of flu, and
2. The Dad and I have been playing at being elves who make beautiful things for little ones while they sleep!

One of those things is a very special play kitchen for our very special little girl...and as soon as I have added the final details to this little project in the next day or two, I will be posting some delightful pictures. In the meantime, here are some of the felt foods I've made to stock the play pantry with:


You can find the tutorial for this peelable banana at a blog called Just Stuff.


I made the carrots using a tutorial I found at Shelly Inspired, but made my own version of the leaves.

The potatoes are also inspired by Shelley Inspired, while you can find instructions for the felt strawberries at Pink Tea.

Next on my to do list: a felt sandwich! I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. These are all amazing...I especially love the banana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! I am so impressed with the 1st birthday post! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shelley and welcome to my blog. Yes, we had a really HAPPY birthday party! Thanks for stopping by, hope you do so often - I think one of the greatest things about blogging is connecting with like-minded mothers form all over the world. Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails