Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rainbow Tutu for my little princess



   One of the thousands of little things I just love about our daughter is the fact that she is such a contradiction of terms. For example, at the moment she spends most of her days dancing and dressing like a ballerina princess, while obsessing about all things Lightning McQueen! I so enjoy her being this age and to watch her loving things so passionately! And it gives me such a thrill to encourage her interests. So after reading Angelina Ballerina for the umpteenth time one night, I decided it was time to make the girl a tutu of her own. I found a great, very simple tutorial here and whipped up this little number in no time!

   Later that week we were invited for a princess-themed play date over at Trudie's from Fun with Little Mouse, and I thought a felt crown would be a fun addition to Sweetpea's outfit. Found a sweet little tutorial here - and had so much fun sewing those darling felt flowers!




  The play date was super fun, by the way!! Even the Little Prince had a great time! They decorated crowns...




...and cupcakes...



...and enjoyed every bit of it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails