Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bath-time foam fun

I hope you had a ton of patriotic fun making the foam flag I posted about earlier this week! If you missed it, click here!!

We've been having some
 bath time fun
with
foam shapes
this week.
When wet, craft foam 'sticks' nicely to the side of a bath, turning all that white expanse into an waterproof version of a felt board!



We started out with some basic shapes...

And then I saw a great post over at Pink and Green Mama's blog, (click here to see her rainbow people!)  and we just had to make our own
foamie family!
We added a car, a few pets, a happy golden sun...the posibilities are endless! My biggest challenge was to not get carried away by adding googly eyes and glueing layers on top of each other (I have the same tendency towards detail when making felt themes. Trying my best to Keep It Simple!!)



Sweetpea kept putting the little boy on his side, "so he could take a nap!"


Contact me if you'd like to order craft foam to make your own bathtime scenes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is awesome...what a terrific idea to make your own foam bath toys!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails