Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A lovely little vacation!



To celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary, we took a lovely little vacation to Brenton-on-Sea.
We had five blissful days with nothing more pressing to do than soak up some winter sunshine and be with each other.
Here just a few pictures of our trip.

PS: We came home to some problems with our Internet connection, so I apologise for the long silence! Give me a day or two to sort out the piles of laundry, and then get ready for some exciting new posts!


Mama put a lot of preparation into ensuring that the 6 hour drive would go by smoothly...

At Knysna Elephant Park, where we fed and touched and talked to some gentle giant babies

ArrowBoy along for the ride in the African Baby Carrier - it came in so handy during this trip!



When we ran out of fruit, she offered them grass! I wish you could hear her talking to this little baby elephant, gently cooing and coaxing her to come take the grass...

At the entrance to the Knysna Waterfront. Soccer fever was running high everywhere we went!

Funny Daddy!

Making a new friend on the suspension bridge at Birds of Eden near Plettenberg Bay.

And we were on the beach EVERY DAY!!

One of my favourite things about motherhood is rediscovering the joys of childhood with my children!

He LOVED the sand!!



Bestest of friends...



3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love that second-last photo...it's too precious!! What a lovely time you had!!

    Georgiax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Looks like you had a lovely time. I love the photo of your children hugging and rolling in the sand ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails