SO...since the 18th has now come and gone, and since we are not in the States, and since there is to my knowledge no governing body of Play Dough Affairs here in SA, I decided to take it on myself to declare this coming Thursday
Joyful Mama's Play Dough Day!
(And for any US readers and everyone else who did not get to celebrate, you are so very, very welcome to join us here!) If you would like to celebrate the hours of deliciously creative play there is to be had from the humble ball of play dough, why don't you join in too?! Here's what to do:
- On Thursday, 23 September 2010, treat your little ones to a fresh batch of play dough - you can make your own, or use the ready-made variety from the toy shop. (Try my favourite recipe by clicking here!)
- Have fun!! There are SOOOO many ways to create with dough.
- Take lots of photos!
- If you are a blogger, blog about the fun you had, and leave a link to your post (not your homepage) in the comments section at the bottom of this post by Saturday, 25 September 2010.
- If you do not have a blog, e-mail me your pictures and a paragraph or two about what you got up to and how your little ones enjoyed it! (I realise that most of my South African subscribers do not blog - yet!! Hope this encourages you to be part of the party! All e-mail submissions must please reach me no later than Saturday, 25 September 2010, at 20h00)
- Remember to pop in on Monday, 27 September, for a look at all the wonderful ways in which other families celebrated with a ball of dough!